IM JUST HAPPY








                    what means HAPPY for you? is it just laughing and having a leisure time with them? is it enough for being HAPPY? so, first for all what is definition of happy?.

                    Happy means, feeling or showing pleasure or contentment. how about a HAPPINESS? is it the same thing with being happy? so, What's your definition of happiness? Research in the field of positive psychology and happiness often define a happy person as someone who experiences frequent positive emotions, such as joy, interest, and pride.


                    In this situation, have you being happy when you stay with your family or with ur friends?. i dont know how to say, how grateful i am, because i had a family and friends that really really awesome. Especially my FAMILY. they had teach, love, give me some advice if im having a sadness. Both of them had gave me love differently, you know how a father teaching his daughter or son right? and how a mother teaching her daughter or son. Different situation and different solution but with one priority and it was my happiness.


                  i had heard meghan trainor's song about MOM and its really interesting, the lyrics...exactly about my mom. its sounds like :


" You might have a mom, she might be the bomb
 But ain't nobody got a mom like mine 
Her love's 'till the end, 
she's my best friend Ain't nobody got a mom like mine "


"See we go way back, oh, I remember
All the times that I cried, she made me feel better
She loving me, loving me, loving me, loving me, love
She love me like nobody else
I'm telling you, telling you, telling you, telling you all
She taught me how to love myself "



                   every mom and dad wanted the best choice and future for their child. for real is no parents hate their child and everyone had knew that right? so, why you still doubt on them. every single days their minds were on their child's, whatever their action, work, time and money just for us i means, our happiness. How big their sacrifice right? also, they dont even wanted any good retaliation from us. Now its our turn to sacrifice time and use their money for a right way, give em a good retaliation with our success in study.


                 

JUST GO FOR IT AND MAKE THEM PROUD.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT MESIR

WHAT A LOVELY COUNTRY [ Part 1 ]

Al kisah seorang Manusia