WHAT A LOVELY COUNTRY [ Part 1 ]

WHAT A LOVELY COUNTRY

Part 1 : Full your Tummy

   Turkey?   Napoleon Bonaparte said “ If the earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its Capital “.
I’ve heard a million times that “ Istanbul “ is place of beauty, calm, love and many more. Yet, I would never admit it if I didn’t see it by myself. YES! I did it and still can’t believe that I already been there before. What a lovely, enjoyable,  and also tiring (of course) experience :) 

      Don’t worry guys, I will no no no! I must share  my journey, exploring the beauty of turkey even thought, Im not one of backpackers yang famed. Im just an ordinary person yang having fun with travel and im not that rich nak travel around the world, I means not yet ( soon maybe? ) with ALLAH wills I will one day.

       Some people think , As a student we must focus on our study and ilm bass. I knew that, yes of course I agree but exploring ciptaan ALLAH one of the thing yang kita boleh tambah ilmu jugak and at the same time we also tambah our iman right? Stunning,mesmerising dengan ciptaan tuhan. Sampai tahap terkeluar dari mulut kita perkataan “ subhanallah “ is it wonderful? . Memang sangat sangat seronok , you know why?  Because Kita sebut “ subhanallah” deeply with our heart-truly . So, dengan travel I could tambah ilmu dunia and also akhirat ( adakah travel merugikan? ).

       The other hand also would said, “ oohh travel? Duit banyak takpelah nak travel travel bagai”. No! believe or not, before this I was thinking that way too. But, after I ade bace satu quote said “Travel. Money can always return. Time will not”. So, here I am still trying. Nak kumpul duit bebanyak and travel as much as I can, as far  as I could. We travel not to escape from life, but for life not escape us right?

                                                                                                                                                
[ Basically, we started our AMAZING journey dengan eating this thing >.<
No joke guys, maggi one of terpenting bekal yang kita perlukan while travel. Jimat,sedap,and  mudah nak bawak. Am I right? ]


  
    That time, kiterorng beli flight ticket from hurgada (egypt) to sabiha(turkey).  Way from cairo to hurgada by bus ( Gobus ) after  7H atau lebih akan sampailah. Warning! Make sure you guys ke airport hurgada tu, time dah nak nak boarding tau because they were not allowed us untk tunggu inside aiport. Guess what guys? We waited outside airport almost 8-9 hours dengan weather dekat hurgada tu lagi sejuk dari cairo nyeee, dengan angin yang kuat menambahkan lagi keseronokan kami diluar itu (hurmmm). We almost die kesejukan diluar. At first! Kiterorng boleh lah nak stay dekat one of small mart (the only mart i means) yang ade dekat kawasan airport tu. But then, the owner halau kiterorng duh. What a sadis life, merempat tak tahu nak kemane but we made it anyway (yuhu)



Thank god nothing happened while check-in. But what a awful thing is, we must open up our luggage and buat keluar all  (I really mean it, ALL ). That’s annoyed me tho. ]


                                                                         

    Well, I had cousin and he study at Marmara university of Istanbul. So, no need to serabutkan kepala untuk carik someone yang boleh pick-up us dekat airport.No matter how far he stay at he MUST! because im his cousin tho hahaha *smirk . But im not that kind of person yang suka menyusahkan orang so, we made our own plan and we already booked our hotels and all kind of stuff. We made it all. Cuma dekat Istanbul jelah we had no plan (not much) because we just follow his plan jer and it went well I think. We had so much fun dekat Istanbul. We tried variety food yang must try lah. Such as :


                                                                            




You can get this dekat tepi-tepi jalan jer, worth and sedap. ]
                                                                                 


                                                                                       


This place famous dengan kunafah yang best and yes! I admit it.
Place : Hafiz mustafa ]






[  Believe me, another dessert pon  best even dia agak mahal (to me,not really) sbb standing dengan rasa I guess. ]







[This one recommend dari my cousin sendiri he said that ikan bilis famous and yes! We quiet enjoy that ikan. sedap and murah. This one dekat uskudar. ]





[Burger basah, u guys must try this!kiterorng pon repeat. This one dekat taksim. ]







This one kiterorang randomly pilih. Believe me, lepas kiteroang makan ni terus sengket >.< just amk satu main menu yang campur semua benda. We got baklava and cay for free. ]






Inilah dia. Dekat any restaurant akan wajib dapat free roti and boleh tambah limitless for free isn’t it awesome? I lovee free things kkkkkkk ]



    We also tasted kumpir and oyster dekat taksim and both korang kene try sbb best! I don’t really think that I had a picture for that. Lemmi search for you guys 



    This is oyster filled with rice (nasi goreng, I guess) . only 1TL/each. Dekat taksim ]             


I don’t remember that place because dia somewhere tepi jalan gtu.]            



                                                                     
   




This is kumpir dekat taksim, as you can see name kedai “patsosis”.
Kumpir is boiled potato then they smash it dkt tengh and filled with variety things such as, salad- kekacang and many more. ]








Inilah antara pilihan dia, boleh pilih ikot suka. No worry sbb semuanya best best (I guess) kkkk… ]



This is our fancy breakfast ever! Because kiteorang breakfast dekat luxury restaurant but takdelah mahal sngt. Nampak simple right? But im totally fulled. Kenyang sampai malam (serious tak tipu) ]







 I think the roti tu dia full-fibre (perhaps). Itu yang buatkan kiterorang stay energetic till night.




[ This one kiterorang makan dekat mane nth, just sandwich. beli 2 kongsi 4 orang. kes-nya kesengketan detected after makan mewah semalamnya >.<

yang pastinya dekat dengan dolmabahce palace ]






[ This is our last time makan mewah dekat turkey . apa? mewahlah tu nak bandingkan dengan makan dekat erm...banyaklah pulak tempatnya kalau nak mention.

this one still lagi dekat istanbul before kiteroang ke our next destination

kiterorang just pilih randomly kedai sbb kawasan tu straight restaurant and halal of course]




One of the best thing travel dekat turkey ni, senang nak carik makan because semua halal well negara islam kan.



[ yup! antara semua kedai yang pernah kiterorang makan, kedai hinilah yang paaaliingg murasss and lepas cousin i bawak kesini we do search this kedai after that but gak ketemu hurmm.
dia punya pizza agak rare right? and start dkt sini lah i fall in love dengan doner. sedap gais! ]



[ This is simit, you guys can find it dekat tepi tepi jalan and kalau dekat dengan laut lagi banyak sbb. most people in turkey buy this untuk bagi burung makan time naik ferry but for me better feed my tummy kkkk.. i suka giler dengan this simit serious.

i bought this simit for the first time and my friend said dia keras so tak sedap sangat when i taste it. wow!. Masa perjalanan nak ke ferry, tanpa aku sadari my simit already gone hahahaha.

secound time i beli and again, gone >.< ]



                    so that's it ! our makan-makan dekat istanbul, coming up next makan-makan dekat cappadocia-pamukkale-izmir-eskisehir-bursa.


                  why dekat istanbul macam banyak jer makan? hahaha, because we stayed dekat istanbul sahaja almost a week so..yeah!
and jangan cakap yang kiterorang macam asyik makan mewah jer semuaa sbb i tak and taknak tunjuklah part part yang menyedihkan time travel tu.

orang kate buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih right? cewah! 

             next part jugak i akan show you guys view and places yang kiteorang visited.
so, stay tuned yah! 


Cairo,Egypt : 26 Jan 2020 - 2:50AM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT MESIR

Al kisah seorang Manusia